Tuesday 28 August 2012

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil


DHC Deep Cleansing Oil


Simply put.... I LOVE this.  





I have never tried any oil products before (I was always put off) but wow this is THE best thing I've ever used to take off my make up.  I have normal-dry skin and my face is unbelievably soft after using it and still feels great the following morning too.

Use a few drops of the oil and firstly rub into your hands then apply evenly to your face.  Add a little bit of water (be careful only to take a little to begin with) and massage your face - this will make a lotion type consistency which you can massage around until you're happy all make up is removed.  Then rinse off with water and dry your face.  The results are fantastic.  I wear a lot of eye make up and quite a heavy foundation - which all came off fine.  There is no scent really and I was very impressed that this didn't sting my eyes (which most products do).

Will definitely be repurchasing this one:


£18.50 for 200ml *** £9.50 for 70ml *** £3.50 for 30ml
(£0.0925 p/ml)          (£0.136 p/ml)       (£0.117 p/ml)

Best value would be the 200ml bottle & this would really last AGES! :) 

 - thanks for giving me this as a trial Glossybox :) :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey hun, just thought I'll let you know, that I did get back to you about the Bourjois magic remover, in case you didn't see my comment and it doesn't leave a taste at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't yet but thanks for letting me know :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh - thank you I'll go check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, I answered your question about the oil and oops I tagged you for the same award as the above girl, never mind LOL, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab product :)

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete