Tuesday 6 November 2012

September 2012 Glossybox


September 2012 Glossybox


Sooooo. I have totally & utterally neglected this blog. Oops.  Time is just disapearing these days & I really cannot believe it is the 6th November already.

Anyway better late than never here is my September review.

My favourite part about the September box.. I have to admit was the box itself, very funky!

The products recieved were as follows:

Lady Gaga - FAME


I like the scent, quite sweet but very feminine.  Childhood reminiscence. Bit disapointing that this was counted as one of my products though since I could easily walk into a store & pick this up myself.  
My score on this one 2/10.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream


This is a good enough cream, leaves my skin soft & has a nice scent, smells of baby lotions.  I was happy to recieve this although not overly happy that it seemed to have had a good dunk taken out of it when I opened it.  Handy handbag size & I have used it for the odd dry skin emergency when I'm out so I'm happy with this. 
My Score: 6/10 (only because it was 1/4 used or would have been higher)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Rodial
Snake Serum & 5 Minute Facial


5 Minute Facial (Face mask)

Surprisingly more in the one sachet than you'd think. I think using the 2 at once would probably be my choice if using again but on this instance I used one and it worked fine. Nice smell. Quite a gritty consistency and makes your face very white. It said to rub off, that was quite fun. Definitely needs rinsed off after that though. Face felt soft afterwards but no more so than usual, quite quickly for me my skin went very dry!! 
Instant spot appeared on my cheek but that often happens when I use face masks.

Didn't really like or dislike it. Definitely wouldn't buy it personally.

Snake Serum

Smells of soap on pub toilets abroad. Loads in sachet!!!! Refreshing. 
After; drier than my usual serum so would stick to that

Overall Score: 5/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



L'Oreal Full volume extra mousse


Haven't actually tried these yet as I don't often use mouses so may donate these to my auntie to try.

Score: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

elizabeth arden visible difference skin balancing line


Again, I haven't personally tried these.  My mum LOVES Elizabeth Arden products & I am thinking of creating my own little Glossybox to put in with her Christmas so I am saving these for that.


Score: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balance Me Extra Care, Wonder eye cream


I was disapointed to get this but not because of Glossybox - because my boyfriend Kevin is obsessed with eye creams and I knew I would never see it again as soon as I opened the box.  I've got to use it once. Smells lovely. Quite heavy for an eye cream but refreshing. Won't personally notice the long time results (because I won't get to use it) but so far Kev has commented that it's good but not quite as refreshing as eye gels.
Score: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Overall value in my box for September then was as follows:






No comments:

Post a Comment