Monday 19 November 2012

November 2012 Glossybox

I am VERY pleased with my Nov box contents! 
Yay..!! 
I have been a bit disappointed the last couple of months so it's great to get a good box again.







Here is the contents of my box:


And the overall value:



Individual reviews of each product will follow shortly.. :)

DISAPPOINTING FACTOR: I received an Email last Tuesday advising that my box would be arriving in 2-3 working days and it didn't arrive until the 4th working day. :( Which was (in none working day terms) 6 days later!  I have emailed Glossybox requesting a refund of delivery fees as I think this is unacceptable so will see how they respond. 

A shame this happened as otherwise it would have been a very good Glossybox month.


5 comments:

  1. I got mine today too - good selection - I didn't get the giant face wash though, that would have been ace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really please with the facewash :) - I just checked out your blog though your box looks great too :)

      Delete
  2. Looks great! I'm running a competition on my blog if your interested? xoxo http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh sounds fab I will go check it out & enter - thanks for letting me know :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice stuff! I can't wait to start on a subscription box.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete