Hey folks .... :)
I have been recently tagged by Shez for the 11 Questions tag. :)
The Rules are pretty simple:
* Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
* Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
* Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
* Go to their page and tell them..
* No tag backs!
11 Things about me:
1) I live with my boyfriend Kev & he has a 9 year old boy, Sonny who I love to bits :)
2) I have brown eyes
3) I am a massive Harry Potter fan/geek :)
4) I couldn't live without my family - my mum is my best pal
5) I have so many great friends - I am very lucky! :)
6) I love nights out/in with the girls
7) I love to take photos - I'm never without my camera/phone camera
8) I work full time in an office doing as an Assistant Accountant
9) I am 24
10) My birthday is 3 days before Christmas!
11) I am new to blogging :)
My answers to my 11 set questions:
1.Where was your first ever holiday?
Portugal with my mum & dad before my little brother was born.
2.What was the first cd you ever bought?
Wigfield - Saturday Night
3.Who is your favorite band?
Don't really have a favourite - love any music
4.Do you have any pets?
Nope - never have :(
5.Have you ever been horse-riding?
No - definitely something I want to try though
6.What is the best skin care you have ever used?
I'm not sure I'm answering this correctly but certainly the best moisturiser I've ever used for my skin is Diprobase - a prescribed cream that is quite thick but I love it. My face has never been softer and I use it twice daily.
7.Most embarrassing moment?
My friend and I went to see Derren Brown a couple of months ago and at the start you had to write down your most embarrasing moment. I honestly can't think of anything. I'm easily embarrased but nothing that would last - if that makes sense. I'll go with one time I'd had too much to drink and i saw my friend in a bar.. I went over and sat down next to him only I had obviously got double vision and landed flat on my bum as there was no chair there!! :)
8.What is your favourite chocolate?
I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I'd say Lindt
9.If you had a choice between skydiving and a bungee jump, what would you choose?
Sky diving - both scare the hell out of me but at least with a S/Dive I'd be the right way up
10.What is your favorite brand of shampoo?
Aussie - I just LOVE the smell of it :)
11. Lastly, was this fun? :)
Yes, more so than I expected - although picking 11 new questions was hard!
My 11 Questions:
1) What's your full name?
2) Favourite item in your wardrobe?
3) If you could bring any trend back what would it be?
4) What beauty product couldn't you live without?
5) Do you participate in any sports?
6) Favourite colour?
7) Do you have any children?
8) Favourite make-up brand?
9) Which is more important to you... Mascara or lipgloss?
10) What's your favourite movie?
11) What do you do for a living?
People I've Tagged:
I hope I've done this right - enjoy :) xx